Semantria Multilingual SDK
is a text analytics and sentiment analysis API
. It allows you to gain valuable insights from your unstructured text content by extracting categories, topics, themes, facets, and sentiment. It is based on Lexalytics’ Salience
engine, which is used by Oracle, Cisco, Thomson Reuters, Saleforce.com - Radian6, Visible, Lithium, and 50+ other leaders in the space.Semantria
uses Multilingual SDKs
, which are the most convenient way to integrate with the Semantria API. SDKs implement all available Semantria features and demonstrate best practices of API usage.
The SDKs include source code on 7 different languages
- C++ native language
- .Net platform (C# language)
- Java platform (SE & EE)
- PHP language (Any framework)
- Python (2.x & 3.x interpreter versions supported)
- Ruby language
A free trial
is available at https://www.semantria.com/trial
Please visit out developer portal
for integration information.
- Entity extraction (both model and dictionary based)
- Theme/keyword extraction
- Categorization/Classification (Query and Wikipedia ontology-based)
- Sentiment Analysis (document, entity, theme/keyword, and category level)
- Semantic Rollups (birds-eye view on your dataset, combining SPSS-like statistical analysis and full scale NLP approach)
- Full support of 9 languages (entity extraction, categorization, sentiment analysis, etc): English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Italian, Korean and Japanese.
Semantria also offers a free Excel Add-In
that let’s you process content directly from within Excel without any coding or integration work required. It is a fully functional API client with an easy to use GUI.Excel Add-In
video tutorials are available to help get you started. They cover topics such as categorization, custom entities creation, sentiment adjustment and many more.